[lazarus] GTKSDL

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Fri Apr 4 09:06:49 EST 2003

http://gtksdl.sourceforge.net/
The library above looks pretty neat. Unfortunately when I tried to run
it through h2pas, it confused that poor litle program no end. It created
a header - where just about everything was so obviously wrong that I
just gave up on using it.
Perhaps somebody with better C skills could create a header unit for us,
and I will begin my attempts to be contributive by creating a lazarus
component from the result. That is, unless the person who creates the
header doesn't trust me :-)

I saw something remotely similiar for Delphi on a website once, but at
the time I was not doing any RAD work whatsoever.

Ciao
A.J.

--
Story of my life: "Semper in excretum, set alta variant"
A.J. Venter