[lazarus] Zeos library ...

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Wed Apr 9 21:39:15 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 17:48, olivier wrote:
> Sorry for my English, it is true that I use google for the translations and
> there I have not read after.
>
> You nevertheless understood my message?
>
> Speak in French will be simpler for me.  But I fresh never of progress like
> that.  And in more only the language that I practise without too many errors,
> it is the Pascal :o)  so only everyone could speak Pascal... :o)

procedure Reply;
begin
  ideaprocessed := false;
  while ideaprocessed = false do begin
    writeln('Je ne parle Francais');
    writeln('But I do speak Pascal!');
    writeln('Good luck porting the Zeos library.'+
            'We can use all the components we can get');
    ideaprocessed := true;
  end;
end;

Libraries CAN be loaded dynamically in 1.0.7 - but I do not know if
there is something special in Zeos that requires the kind of dynamic

If you want to see a library dynamic loading example that works in
1.0.7, look at my TESDSound component.  It dynamically loads the esound
libraries and works under FPC 1.0.7.

You can download it from:

http://tony.maro.net/mod.php?mod=downloads&op=getfile&id=15

Thanks,