[lazarus] Help system completed

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Fri Apr 11 12:19:44 EDT 2003

On Friday 11 April 2003 05:10 am, Lord Satan wrote:

> Of course you can. But why does the component look for it, when it never
> will be used? Either you don't look for Galeon at all or you do it in an
> order that makes sense. That was the point and not if you can use Galeon or
> not.

Mmm.. well I guess i did it this way because I hate Galeon. ;-)

But I see your point.

I've got to do some major reworks to fit the help system to the changes
Mattias has made to the TApplication object and such, so I'll put Galeon
first just for you.  And then when I use the control I'll be putting Mozilla
as preferred.  Galeon doesn't handle XML files as well as the newer Mozilla
does.

-Tony