[lazarus] Problems compiling

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Fri Apr 11 12:45:10 EDT 2003

The apt-get packages for FPC are old (1.0.6).  Lazarus recommends using 1.0.7.

The classes not found error is because you haven't yet set the path to sources
in your Environment Options for Lazarus yet.  It's not replated to FPC.  Go
to Environment + Environment Options in Lazarus and make sure your paths are
set.  Most important is the FPC source directory.  If your package didn't
install the FPC sources (and I doubt it did) you'll need to download the FPC
sources and then tell Lazarus where they are.

-Tony