[lazarus] Fix for FindInFiles

Bob Wingard bwingard at gt.rr.com
Sun Aug 3 10:03:42 EDT 2003

The search text was not getting passed to the findandreplace dialog
correctly, this fixes it. Once a file is selected from the messageview
window F3 will continue the search within the selected file.

A few questions.

1. I want to save the directory search paths that the user selects,
should I extend the InputHistory class?

2. On the dirsel dialog, I want to add folder images to the dialog,
should I try and determine the icon that is being used by the user's
current theme? If so is there somthing in Lazarus that already does this?

3. Can anybody recomend a good Delphi book, foucs on the internals of
the VCL? I have a copy of  "Teach yourself Delphi in 21 days" that I
bought before an interview, in a land far away and a long time ago.  It
came with a copy of the learning eddition of Delphi 1. I can't find the
CD now though.

4. Does FPC or Lazarus get a check from Amazon if I purchase a book off
the link from the website?

Bob