Lazarus GTK/win32 (was: RE: [lazarus] Newbie Questions)

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Tue Aug 5 04:26:23 EDT 2003

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Marc Weustink wrote:

> + From: michael at idefix.wisa.be [mailto:michael at idefix.wisa.be]On
> +
> + On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Marc Weustink wrote:
> +
> + > But I compiled my first hello world :)
> +
> + Can you send me the diffs for the GTK units ? Then I'll patch the + ones
> in CVS.
>
> OK, but I'll check tonight first what other ifdefs can be removed.

Good. About the image problem: Images work under Windows (see GIMP ;))
but are tricky. You may want to have a look at fpGTK to see where it
goes wrong. If that is fixed, the windows/GTK version of lazarus may
be used to develop and debug the native Win32 version, which would be a
great progress.

Not to mention that then Lazarus is truly cross-platform :-)

Michael.