[lazarus] Patch: combobox (and other controls) top position

Micha Nelissen M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl
Tue Aug 12 08:18:30 EDT 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:03:33 +0200
> Micha Nelissen <M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl> wrote:
>

>>Vincent Snijders wrote:
>>

>>>Hi Micha,
>>>
>>>Now I can't compile the win32 interface. It gives the following error:
>>>The error is:
>>>win32callback.inc(437,39) Error: Identifier not found XPOS
>>>win32callback.inc(437,45) Error: Identifier not found YPOS
>>>The line involved is:
>>>  Win32PosToLCLPos(OwnerObject, XPos, YPos);
>>>Can you look into this?
>>
>>The patch was not applied cleanly for some reason. That Win32Pos.. call
>>needs to be removed from the WM_NOTIFY handler and inserted into the
>>WM_MOVE one. Attached is a patch, the patch itself contains the
>>revisions I have used to patch against. callback=1.48, list=1.10,
>>object=1.82.
>

> Is the patch ok? I get
>
> patching file win32callback.inc
> Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]

I believe so. If you check Vincent's error message, it says line 437.
The patch attempts to remove line 437 and add one around 412. Vincent,
can you succesfully apply the patch locally?

Mattias, does cvs diff produce any output for you? Iow, is your local
copy exactly the same as CVS?

I currently can't ping or reach the cvs server anymore.

Regards,

Micha.