[lazarus] Size issues in win32

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Aug 25 11:51:46 EDT 2003

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:58:57 +0200
Micha Nelissen <M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl> wrote:

> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:25:24 -0300
> > Karl Brandt <pascalive at bol.com.br> wrote:

> >>(...)

> >after >>>the recent changes and that were reported by Micha.
> >

> > I spotted some more resizing bugs, but I think fixing the background
> > drawing bug is more important. Karl/Micha can you have a look at it?
> >

> Could you give more details on this background drawing bug? What example?

Till saturday: nearly all. Tested under win98 and wine. Then I found out,
that TWinControl.WMPaint created a memory bitmap, that was too small. I
extended it and now it works better, but it still needs fixing. For example
scrollbars are now overpainted.
I think, instead of TWinControl the win32 intf should do the double
buffering.

Mattias