[lazarus] Web server?

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Aug 27 06:25:32 EDT 2003

> Does anybody know when the web server will be back up? The
worm attack
> wasn't that bad was it?

Sorry for the delay. It wasn't the worm attach it was a script
kiddie that got in through a hole that I was a little slow on
patching.

So I decided to take this opportunity to do some upgrades. I
have installed a new router and have installed a new server.
I am upgrading to a newer OS, Apache, PHP, PostNuke, etc. etc.
etc. Since it is a newer PostNuke I have to make some modifications
to the site to make it work with the newer system.

In addition I plan on adding a forum to the site and am also
considering a wiki for documentation. So if you can be patient
just a little longer the site should be back soon, faster and
with more features. It just happened to hit me when I was VERY
busy.  :-\

Talk at you later,