[lazarus] Error Compiling with FPC 1.9.1

Vasily I. Volchenko Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru
Wed Dec 10 05:52:11 EST 2003

Mattias Gaertner ÐÉÛÅÔ:

> On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 15:37:16 +0300  "Vasily I. Volchenko"
> <Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru> wrote:
>
> > Besides, I have a problem compiling with current fpc-1.9.1 too.
> > Compiler dies at  dbcustomnavigator.inc (or so) with internal error 9999.
>
> or so? :)
>
> It works for me.

It fails on 250th line of the code. Commenting the procedure body at that lines
results in correct bould, but lazarus can't be started (fails with access
violation in controls.inc).
fpc-1.0.10 works fine with both unmodified and midified code.
Besides, worked OK with lazarus (except debugger) about 3 weeks ago fpc-1.9.1.