[lazarus] Feature request ApiWizzard

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Thu Dec 11 09:57:56 EST 2003

+ From: Vincent Snijders [mailto:vslist at zonnet.nl]
+ Sent: donderdag 11 december 2003 15:02
+ To: lazarus at miraclec.com
+ Subject: [lazarus] Feature request ApiWizzard
+
+ Hi,
+
+ I have a feature request for the ApiWizz tool.
+
+ At the moment it only generates win32 compatibility functions and
+ procedure for gtk. I think it would be nice if it would be possible to
+ generate function for gtk2 and win32 too.
+
+ Another extension would be the possibility to select would kind of
+ function it is: for win32 compatibility (i.e. CreateCompatibleDC) or for
+ LCL interface (i.e. LclCheckMenuItem).
+
+ To show you want I mean, I have changed the user interface for the tool.
+ In the process I converted it to use an LFM file, so I could design in
+ the IDE. In attached gzipped tar archive is a patch for apiwizard.pp and
+ the apiwizard lfm and lrs.

Ah, great. I had in mind to add those functions, but forgot/hadn't
time/whatever.

I'll look at it when I'm home.

Marc