[lazarus] can not resize form

LeVA leva at az.isten.hu
Mon Dec 15 06:28:53 EST 2003

Hello!

I have a form called Form1, and it has a Button, which has these actions:

Form1.Width := 518;
Form1.Height := 536;

In Kylix and Delphi these variables controls the size of the form. In
lazarus, these variables doesn't do anything (for me?). When I start the
compiled application, and push the button, it doesn't resize the form.
If I compile the same code in kylix, it does the resizing. I'm using the
latest cvs version of lazarus. I've fetched, and compiled it today.
Is this a missing feature, or there is another way in lazarus to resize
forms?

Thanks!

Daniel

--