[lazarus] listbox patch

Vincent Snijders VSDS at RND.VB.CBS.NL
Wed Dec 17 07:23:09 EST 2003

I am not using every part of the IDE, but I always compile lazarus with
heaptrc enabled.

All the reproducable memory leaks, I encounter, I try to fix and send
patches.
In a regular run no memory leaks occur.

Sometimes I have memleaks, which I can't reproduce.
I remember two cases right now. I only have an indication from the
backtrace where the leak occurs.
- In the designer during a drag and drop.
- In the codetools, when a declaration can't be found.

As I said, I can't reproduce them, so I can't locate and fix them. The
debug options dialog memory leak is reproducable and will be fixed.

Vincent.