[lazarus] can not resize form

LeVA leva at az.isten.hu
Thu Dec 18 09:54:52 EST 2003

Micha Nelissen írta:
> LeVA wrote:
>
>>> The old bitmap loading code is buggy.
>>>
>>> The new fpImage code works better, although not for 8bit color
>>> depths. As
>>> soon as the official compiler for lazarus becomes fpc 1.9 or 2.0,
>>> fpImage
>>> will be activated as default. At the moment to activate it, you must
>>> compile
>>> the LCL with -dUseFPImage.
>>>

>>> Mattias
>>

>> Could you tell me how to do this exactly? How to compile the LCL with
>> the -dUseFPImage option? I'm compiling lazarus with cd lazarus; make.
>> Where should I put that option?
>

> make OPT="-dUseFPImage" clean all
>
> 'clean' removes output files like *.o etc.
>
> HTH,
>
> Micha.

After typing: cd lazarus; make clean; make OPT="-dUseFPImage"
I get this error message:
Compiling intfgraphics.pas
intfgraphics.pas(34,29) Fatal: Can't find unit FPIMAGE
make[1]: *** [alllclunits.ppu] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/leva/FreePascal/lazarus/lcl'
make: *** [lcl] Error 2

Is there anything that I need to download before using this feature?

Thanks!

--
LeVA