[lazarus] Wierd crash

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Fri Dec 19 01:49:06 EST 2003

I have already found the problem there, seems that I had accidentally
deleted some files under /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale

I restored those, and this message no longer comes up.

Everything else however still crashes just like before.

I have used Lazarus on Slackware before and I have no idea what's wrong
this time.

I should also mention that the make process failed to find the GTK or X
units, until I copied it into the source tree, ppc386 on plain pascal
programs however has no problem finding all units.

For the record my
echo $LANG
gives C
Since AF does not do much yet, I don't much bother with it.

Ciao
A.J.