[lazarus] cant find unit interfacebase

LeVA leva at az.isten.hu
Fri Dec 19 04:00:24 EST 2003

Hi!

I know there was a similar topic on this mailing list, but I forgot what
to do when lazarus complains about that interfacebase unit. The maillist
archive is still unreachable at lazarus.freepascal.org.... So I'm asking
You to help me out with this:

TOutputFilter: "Fatal: Can't find unit INTERFACEBASE"

In my ~/.fpc.cfg:

-Fu/home/leva/FreePascal/lib/fpc/$version/units/$target
-Fu/home/leva/FreePascal/lib/fpc/$version/units/$target/*
-Fu/home/leva/FreePascal/lib/fpc/$version/units/$target/rtl

In lazarus/Run/Compiler options I have no other units defined.
Hope that someone still remember this, and can help me.

Thanks!

--
LeVA