[lazarus] Failed to create pipe

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Mon Dec 22 03:14:57 EST 2003

ppc386 -h reveals:
Free Pascal Compiler version 1.9.0 [2003/11/05] for i386

Which is the latest I could find on the freepascal website. The reason I
downloaded from there and not from the lazarus site is that lazarus site
only has RPMS,  I am on slackware, and the fpc rpms are notoriously
incompatible with rpm2tgz (as I learned from experience) so I downloaded
the "one big tar file" - picking the latest one I could find.

Ciao
A.J.