[lazarus] Failed to create pipe

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Mon Dec 22 08:14:35 EST 2003

Okay, installed 1.0.10, recompiled lazarus, that fixed these problems.

Now the only problem is that whenever I try to build a project
originally created earlier, it says
"Fatal: Can't find unit interfaces"

I checked the FAQ entry on it, to no avail.

New projects work fine, but I have some projects from earlier dates that
I vitally need to be able to work on again.

They used to work fine anyway.
I deleted all the .ppu and .o files from the directory, no luck
whatever is wrong is somewhere in the .lpi's or .lrs's.

Any suggestions ?

Ciao
A.J.