[lazarus] Property 'Lazarus' in win32 interface

Martin Smat martin.smat at tiscali.cz
Sat Dec 27 08:32:45 EST 2003

Hi,
   in win32 interface is set for every control the property with name
'Lazarus' with value=address of class instance. It seems that this
property is duplicate with properties 'Control' and 'Wincontrol' which
are set in LCL for all WinControl class. And what more, in win32
interface is not the property 'Lazarus' used correctly. It is set for
other objects then only HWND (e.g. for HMENU) but such objects cannot
store properties.
   I suggest to remove this property and replace all GetProp(hwnd,
'Lazarus') calls with GetProp(hwnd, 'Wincontrol').
   If other win32 developers will agree, I send a patch.

Martin Smat.