[lazarus] New Bug Entered - Arithmetic overflow

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Sat Dec 27 11:14:28 EST 2003

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 02:26:07PM +0100, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 07:38:17 -0500 (EST)  bugtracker at miraclec.com wrote:
>

> > Title: Arithmetic overflow
> >
> > Entered by: James Mills
> >
> > When you try to scroll (using a scroll mouse) in a listbox without the
> > listbox being selected, an Arithmetic overflow occurs forcing Lazarus to
> > be killed.
> >
> > This happens in:
> > Environment -> Editor Options -> Key Mappings
>
> This is a TTreeView, not a TListBox.
>
> I'm not able to reproduce the error.
> But that there is a (fpc) bug with floats, which results in exceptions in
> the scroll routine. I don't know, why only there. The code itself seems to
> be ok.

Try the following (with a scroll mouse):

1: Click Environment
2: Click Editor Options
3: Click Key Mappings
4: Scroll with the mouse

I think there's a problem in the code somewhere when it recieves a
scroll event without the TTreeView component being selected first.

cheers
James

--
-Zero Defect Software Engineers Group - ZDSEG
-