[lazarus] 1.0 todo list?

Raúl Moratalla raul.moratalla at ono.com
Sat Dec 27 17:50:51 EST 2003

I'll try to develop an installer for windows :)
The next task after this will be write a tutorial for beginners (I'm one of
these ;)
Will be very dificult make a port of the indy components? I will be very
pleased to help with it if my knowledge can with it :)
Also I will try testing lazarus and all the components for find bugs

Regards

Raúl