[lazarus] Win32 interface patch for menuitems

Martin Smat martin.smat at tiscali.cz
Mon Dec 29 13:16:30 EST 2003

Hi,
   some time ago I sent a patch for resizing large menu icons but
somebody removed a piece of code which prevents resizing icons in the
direction where the size is smaller (or equal) then max available size.
Now when I have the icon with a size 2x18 pixels, it is resized into
13x13 pixels what makes the result not to nice. I think it is better
when the resizing is done only with the directions they are larger then
max size (from the previous example the result should be 2x13 pixels).
   The attached patch adds the removed code. I also slightly changed the
way used for inserting menuitems into menu because changing menuitem
icon causes Recreating handle (why? Is it needed for GTK?) and the new
item was added at the end of the menu. Now the menu items are added with
respect of their position in FItems list.

Martin Smat.