[lazarus] I am new here ...

Prometheus prometheus at promisoft.com
Tue Dec 30 13:34:46 EST 2003

Hi all,
thank you for your postings ....I am happy to found you ....
In february i have my new LINUX - developing computer ...
and then i have only one goal on linux: Lazarus and Firebird, :))))
I hope i find time, time and time to do it (now i have 12 hours working
days, then
14? :)))

I will write Jason Wharton ... (IBO is a very good solution with firebird)
Agree with you, a Delphi-compatible-TDataset-component  and the
iboTDataset components:
TIBODatabase, TIBOTranscation,  TIBOQuery,  TIBOStoredProcedure,  and
perhaps TIBOTable
are the necesarry components. With this i could do nearly 99% of all my
work, the rest are Firebird API things ...

Have a happy new year!!!

regards
prom