[lazarus] Compiling error

jwch jozsef at wingchun.hu
Sat Feb 8 14:47:47 EST 2003

Saturday, February 08, 2003, 12:34:56 PM, you wrote:

> Hi,
> I cannot compile Lazarus on Windows.
> This error occurs:
>    filectrl.inc(483,34) Error: Identifier not found LINUX

> Martin Smat.

Today dawn I have no problem with lazaruslinux.zip
There were missing files (eg. lazarus.rc, images directory) but I have
older one, so it was not a problem. I mean to compile. Have you ever
worked on win32 lazarus? (I have fpc 1.0.6) It runs, but only the
property editor seems to function some way. When I wan to wrtie some
code not the IDE, the win98se hangs... reboot

On linux I got this:
dynhasharray.pp(899,3) Error: Identifier not found FREEANDNIL
dynhasharray.pp(899,29) Error: Illegal expression
dynhasharray.pp(903) Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
make[1]: *** [allunits.ppu] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/temp/lcl'
make: *** [lcl] Error 2

It was interesting because of the same source.

OFF: Have somebody Kylix 3 (Open) on Debian 3 RC1?
How did you do that? Debian does not like rpm. After making deb (with
alien) I could read I should use the installer only.

kpackage was able to install lazarus.rpm, but not kylix.
So if you have kylix on debian, how did you do that? :)

Thanks,
Joe