[lazarus] TPaintStruct size

Micha Nelissen mdvpost at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 08:45:27 EDT 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 12:50:07 +0200
> "Micha Nelissen" <mdvpost at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>>> On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:06:51 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
>>> Michael Van Canneyt <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> wrote:
>>>

>>> Fixed TPaintStruct.
>>> Maybe there are some other mistyped records too. Only the win32
>>> interface can tell.
>>
>> Great! The memory leak has been closed now. Previous patches of
>> which I was doubtful (due to that memory leak), can be applied now.
>
> Which patches?

In the thread 'Re: FW: [..] LCL: menu creation order' I submitted a
beginendpaint.patch.

Never mind, I attached a patch which fixes:
1) beginendpaint (implements, actually)
2) setmenuitemcaption crash
3) criticalsection interface. (dunno who wrote it, seemed way too difficult
and produced errors).

Please apply it from the root this time.

Regards,

Micha.