[lazarus] Win32 Compile Problem

Hunsicker Bill Cont AFRS/RSID Bill.Hunsicker at rs.af.mil
Mon Jul 7 10:13:47 EDT 2003

I have been trying to compile the lazarus.pp on the win32 environment.  Im running a win2k client.  When I run the make, I get "make: makefile: line 9: Error -- Badly specified macro" as the error.  If I open up Lazarus.pp in FPC and try to compile I get an error in the screen.inc file stating "Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatiable" "Error: Incompatible types: for "(procedure variable type of procedure(TOBJECT, TCUSTOMFORM) of object;)" expected "(procedure variable type of procedure(TOBJECT, TCONTROL) of object;)""

I semi understand the error, but am unsure how to go about fixing it.  Please advise.

Thanks,

Bill