[lazarus] Datamodules...

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 11 06:51:48 EDT 2003

After a fresh CVS build there still seem to be some issues with
TDatamodule. Bringing up Lazarus into a new project and then adding a
new datamodule from the file|new menu blanks out most of the components
in the palette when the DM form appears. I thought it might be something
odd with my workstation so I did a fresh cvs checkout and build on new
machine with the same results.

Renaming a datamodule is also puzzling. Instead of updating the DM's
class and form variable name, the IDE generates the following code:

type
  TDataModule2 = class(TDataModule)
    NewDMName: TDataModule2;
  private