[lazarus] Make works new error

Toke Herkild tokeherkild at netscape.net
Tue Jul 15 19:33:15 EDT 2003

I've got make working but now I get the following and no exe file:

C:/PP/BIN/WIN32/MAKE.EXE lazarus.res
MAKE.EXE[1]: Entering directory `E:/develope/lazarus/source/lazarus'
windres -i lazarus.rc -o lazarus.res --preprocessor C:/PP/BIN/WIN32/cpp.exe
windres: no resources
MAKE.EXE[1]: *** [lazarus.res] Error 1
MAKE.EXE[1]: Leaving directory `E:/develope/lazarus/source/lazarus'
C:\PP\BIN\WIN32\MAKE.EXE: *** [ide] Error 2
any ideas ?
Regards,
Toke Herkild
http://shopnow.netscape.com/