[lazarus] TStringGrid Problem

Yoyong Hernan yoyong_98 at philwebinc.com
Thu Jul 17 01:56:35 EDT 2003

Hi Jesus,

Sorry for the very late reply. I reinstalled my computer 3 times first
Redhat9 not ok, then Redhat 9 not ok.... Til I finally switched to
Mandrake. Another thing is hardisk right now are not reliable. I have
changed my hardisk every year to many bad sectors. :-(

I still find some glitches with TStringGrid, try the following property
values.

  object Stringgrid1: TSTRINGGRID
      AUTOADVANCE = aadown
      COLCOUNT = 5
      DEFAULTCOLWIDTH = 64
      DEFAULTROWHEIGHT = 24
      DEFAULTDRAWING = False
      FIXEDCOLS = 1
      ROWCOUNT = 2
      FIXEDROWS = 1
      GRIDLINEWIDTH = 0
      OPTIONS = [gofixedvertline, gofixedhorzline, govertline,
gohorzline, gorangeselect, gocolsizing, gorowselect, godblclickautosize]
      PARENTCTL3D = False
      SCROLLBARS = ssautoboth
      TABORDER = 0
      VISIBLECOLCOUNT = 4
      VISIBLEROWCOUNT = 1
      ONBEFORESELECTION = StringgridDataBEFORESELECTION
      ONSELECTION = StringgridDataSELECTION
      HORZSCROLLBAR.PAGE = 403
      HORZSCROLLBAR.RANGE = 322
      VERTSCROLLBAR.PAGE = 215
      VERTSCROLLBAR.RANGE = 122
      LEFT = 10
      HEIGHT = 232
      TOP = 33
      WIDTH = 420
      HELPTYPE = htkeyword
  end

  What I wanted to do was to have the TStringGrid select the whole row
and when i press arrow down or up keys the hightlight must move up or
down. But the result are not what I expected. Using mouse is okay but
using the keyboard is not.

Regards,

Yoyong Hernan