[lazarus] Filename case problem...

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 8 00:17:27 EDT 2003

I decided to give Synapse a try to see how how much of a porting
challenge it would be. I'm still working on it... but in the process I
ran into another problem that I thought might be worth mentioning.

All the Synapse units have mixed case filenames. I was able to add
SynaUtil.pas with the "Add active unit to project".. but trying to
compile produced the error "Can't find unit SYNAUTIL". Renaming the file
on disk to synautil.pas got past the error... so it looks like the added
unit's filename was folded to lower case somewhere in the IDE.

-Tom