[lazarus] Filename case problem...

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 8 06:32:13 EDT 2003

> Maybe we should add an option "Auto rename lowercase". And before
> compilation, the IDE checks and asks the user to rename all project units.

I wonder if it's worth adding code if this issue will be going away with
the 1.1 compiler?  Another approach might be to add a line to the "Can't
find unit xxx" error message with something like: "Hint: 1.0.x compilers
only support lower case filenames". If that message had come up, I would
have just grinned, renamed all the files and kept on debugging. :)

Thanks for the information... I'll keep filename case in mind as I plow
through my DSP archives!

-Tom