[lazarus] Lazarus road map

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Jun 12 17:41:32 EDT 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> I started the TODO in docs/TODO.
> It would be nice to have something like this on the website. But I
> guess, as a simle text file it will be easier to maintain and so it
> will be updated more regularly.

Ask and you shall receive. ............  Well sometimes.  ;-)

I have put a Project Roadmap / ToDo List on the web site. I took the
information that Mattias put in CVS as a starting point. The information
is in a database. The reports lists the items by section/unit that the
specific content is attached to. Then it sorts it by status.

If you click on any of the descriptions for the item it will open a
popup window that contains more details. These are the only details that
were available in the ToDo list in CVS. If you want additional specific
details please let me know and those fields can be added and and the
detail report modified.

At this point I only wrote the output of the data from the database.
(Give me a break I only did this whole thing today)  ;-)

As soon as the design and requirements are fleshed out some more I will
then write the editing portion for this module. Until that time just
give me the information that you want added or changed and I can do it.

I hope this is what some of you were looking for.

Happy coding.

Phone: 570-388-2211  Fax: 570-388-6101