[lazarus] CVS Updatesuy

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Jun 18 07:01:24 EDT 2003

> [Snip]
>
> >[TDebugManager.DoInitDebugger] A
> >[TCmdLineDebugger] Debug PID: 15337
> >[TCmdLineDebugger.Getoutput] Error waiting
> >[TDebugManager.OnDebuggerChangeState] state: dsError
> >Ooops, the debugger entered the error state
> >Warning: /fpc/fixes/fpc/rtl/bsd: No such file or directory.
> >Warning: /fpc/fixes/fpc/rtl/bsd/i386: No such file or directory.
> >(gdb)
> >
> >Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkstyle.c: line 3474 (gtk_paint_shadow): assertion
> >tyle != NULL' failed.
> >
> >And I get a "debugger error".
> >
> >If it is normal for Linux, then there is no problem. Otherwise, please
> >say so, and I'll try to debug the BSD behaviour.
>
> Ehh... debugger errors are not normal, it often shows that gdb presented a
> result I didn't expect.
> You got the debug PID, so GDB started. Then you got an error while waiting....
> I guess I have some Linux specific code there.
>
> Hmmm... Changed the Linux directive to Unix, seems to work here (and I hope
> for bsd, I guess it also knows kill and select :-)

Yes. 1.0.6+ knows Unix IIRC, but only with later 1.0.7's BSDs stopped
defining "linux" iirc. Stupid that I didn't think of that.

I actually dragged and dropped a form, and all went pretty well.

The only real problem is that dropping something on a form, and then
drag it on a "group" box doesn't make the component embedded, but it simply
disappears under/over.

When trying to get widgets out of a groupbox, there's the same problem.
The widget remains in the groupbox, only its location is invisible.