[lazarus] TProcess parameters...

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 21 18:13:17 EDT 2003

TProcess has been working great, but I've run into a parameter passing
issue that I haven't been able to resolve:

Setup:
ApplicationName:='';
CurrentDirectory:='';

The following works fine and returns the full directory listing via
standard out:

CommandLine:='ls /mnt/disk/redhat9/release';

The same line fails when an ambiguous file qualifier is added. The ls
command returns a "file not found" in standard error. There are 1400+
rpm's in the directory.

CommandLine:='ls /mnt/disk/redhat9/release/*.rpm';

I've looked at the TProcess code and can't seem to find any problems
there. CommandToList and MakeCommand both seem to return the expected
results. I've concluded the problem may be in CreateProcess... but I
can't seem to run it down. Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)

-Tom