[lazarus] Lazarus website dates

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Jun 21 18:20:30 EDT 2003

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:24:11 +0200
Marc Weustink <marc at dommelstein.net> wrote:

> At 20:11 21-6-2003 +0200, Micha Nelissen wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >The dates on the developer news website are wrong I think, the newest is
> >september 2002 !
>
> There is nothing wrong with the dates. In most cases we announce things
> here (and the site is a bit forgotten). Besides that, now speaking for my
> self, I would post something as news if some part got completed, however
> new things got completed bit by bit.

You are not the only one, forgetting to post updates to the developer news.
;)
I'm probably too impatient to wait (My connection to the lazarus site is
very slow. Don't know why). I will post the last update.

BTW,
With the 'paint message with clipping area' the first point on the 'roadmap'
needs to be updated. Michael, can you delete it please.

Mattias