[lazarus] Fixing lazarus for Win32

Szekeres Istvan szekeres at pista.debian.hu
Sun Jun 22 04:45:16 EDT 2003

> You can already write some win32 applications using the LCL.

No I can't. Even very simple applications do not work.

On linux I did a little application: one button, one edit field, and by
pressing the button the edit field is filled with something. On linux this
works, but if I compile it under win32 from command line, it does not work.
Seems like the button press event is not propagated to the appropriate
method.

Other problem on win32: The size of the form when I start the application is
totally random. The preset defaults do not seem to be used.

Pista