[lazarus] TProcess parameters...

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Sun Jun 22 08:18:10 EDT 2003

At 12:27 22-6-2003 +0200, Marco van de Voort wrote:

>I've the feeling the debugger sometimes hangs a short while. But maybe that
>was because of parameters in my gdb config file ( .gdbinit ). Does
>Lazarus pass parameters to gdbpas to ignore reading that file ?

Lazarus isn't using gdbpas. From what I onderstood when I started
development, gdbpas linkes to gdb, so when gdb dumps, lazarus is gone as well.
We run a gdb in a TProcess and control it through gdbmi. In this case, if
your program (or gdb) dumps, lazarus can still continue.

Back to your question, since gdb is started, I guess your.gdbinit will be
laoded by gdb.

Marc