[lazarus] Win32 menu does not work

Micha Nelissen mdvpost at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:28:14 EDT 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>>> TBits is implemented, so you can try it.
>>
>> will try it. Shall I create the bit array in win32int.pp?
>
> Please do so.

Can I get write access to TMenuItem.FCommand from Win32Object? I also would
prefer a name like MenuItemID, but that's up to you, because that is the
term most used in Win32API docs, command is only used in BY_COMMAND flags.
We might want to keep it to be alike delphi. It seems that FCommand is not
used anywhere else, is it?

I think the UniqueCommand code needs to be stripped from lcl/menus.pp. It is
only confusing there IMHO.

Regards,

Micha.