[lazarus] Lazarus Bugs/Problems

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Thu Mar 20 20:33:53 EST 2003

Problem 1:

Not that I have a clue what that feature is meant to do (I've never
tried to use it) but I will confirm that it crashes mine as well.
My stats are identical:

Mandrake 8.1
FPC 1.0.7
Laz CVS from the 17th.

Problem 2: No comment.

Problem 3: Yes this happens to me often as well.  The find dialog loses
focus.

Problem 4: I've never had the find dialog appear behind any other forms
using the 17th (PM) CVS.  Never.  And I use it a LOT.

Problem 5: Huh?

Problem 6: I'll confirm this as well.  This started with the new Always
On Top modal form GTK code Mattias put in.  I think he commented about
the Zordering problem in a mail when he added that code though...  Modal
forms work fine when you only have 1 form open, but with multiples, GTK
is randomly reorganizing them for you.

Problem 7: I think this was mentioned in a thread as something they're
still trying to figure out a GTK fix for, but I may be wrong...

And if you think those bugs are bad you should have been here LAST year!
LOL  I worked for an entire month with it corrupting my form files every
day... but I still got my app released!  I learned how to edit the .lfm
files by hand in gedit. ;-)

-Tony