[lazarus] Developing win32 while in Linux

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sat Mar 22 02:20:44 EST 2003

Okay, I remember hearing this was/is theoretically possible.

For some reason I just got a wild hair and wanted to see how much
trouble it would be to convert my app to compile for either environment,
so I've just added a bunch of $ifdef conditionals to separate out the OS
specific code.

Can someone give me some tips on how to get my FPC / Lazarus ready for
building Win32 apps?

All I get so far is "Can't find unit SYSWIN32" but I have
/usr/src/fpc/rtl/win32/syswin32.pp on my hard drive...

Thanks,

--
Tony Maro
tony at maro.net
http://tony.maro.net/

Check out my software "CheckBook Tracker"
A GPL (free) replacement for Microsoft Money!