[lazarus] New Bug Entered

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Fri Mar 28 16:46:38 EST 2003

I find it only does this if I'm accessing a unit that I've compiled into
the palette.  Part may have to do with my symlinks, because I'll
sometimes open the file from /home/tony/lazarus/components/custom
instead of what Lazarus has set as path which is
/usr/src/lazaruscvs/lazarus/components/custom - so truly it looks just
like two separate files.