[lazarus] New component: THoverButton

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sun Mar 30 02:38:20 EST 2003

I was trying to improve the UI on CBT and decided to develop a
"hoverbutton".  This is a TGraphicControl descendant that holds 3
pixmaps: Selected, Active and Inactive.  Uses pixmaps for transparency.
You must load the graphics at runtime using loadfromlazarusresource or
some other method.  It also links directly to a TPopupMenu at design
time.

It's not fancy, but it works.

http://tony.maro.net/mod.php?mod=downloads&op=getfile&id=12

I've also submitted it to the downloads section on the Lazarus website.

--
Tony Maro
tony at maro.net
http://tony.maro.net/

Check out my software "CheckBook Tracker"
A GPL (free) replacement for Microsoft Money!