[lazarus] dbgrids

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Mon May 5 18:47:23 EDT 2003

We can I get the updated units?

BTW, thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: "Jesus Reyes" <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> on 05/05/2003 06:30 PM GMT

           "Jesus Reyes"           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
 <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx>           Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
                           Subject:      RE: [lazarus] dbgrids

     05/06/2003 02:30 AM
       Please respond to
    lazarus at miraclec.com

> To Jesus Reyes Aguilar,
>
> I have come across a dbgrid example but it looks like it is already
outdated since some of the definition in grids.pas has already changed a
lot.
> It complains about few procedures/functions that is not available from the
parent class. I am just wondering if you have a latest/updated unit for the
> dbgrids.pas?
>
> Regards,
>
> Yoyong Hernan

Hello. I have some changes here, tomorrow or after that (today is holy day 5
de mayo, office closed) I will update/sync things. But it still will be just
a viewer :(.

Regards.

Jesus Reyes A.