[lazarus] TIBDatabase streaming error when used during design time

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Tue May 6 19:30:46 EDT 2003

Simply dropping the control and saving the form will cause this error.

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: Michael.VanCanneyt at Wisa.be on 05/06/2003 10:14 AM GMT

 Michael.VanCanneyt at Wisa.be           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
                                      Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
                              Subject:      Re: [lazarus] TIBDatabase streaming
        05/06/2003 06:14 PM        error when used during design time
          Please respond to
       lazarus at miraclec.com

On Tue, 6 May 2003 hernan.et at pg.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem with using TIBDatabase while in designing mode. I cannot save
my form whenever,
> I get this message instead "Unable to  stream Form1:TForm1."

Make sure the database is not connected in design mode when streaming.
Maybe that helps.

Michael.