[lazarus]

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Thu May 8 19:36:15 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Is it possible to include dbgrid as part of standard pallette? The sooner it
gets there, the sooner we can improve it....

Regards,

Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: Jesus Reyes <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> on 05/08/2003 07:53 PM GMT

             Jesus Reyes           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
 <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx>           Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
                           Subject:      [lazarus]

     05/09/2003 03:53 AM
       Please respond to
    lazarus at miraclec.com

hi, here is a patch for grids.pas. It allows autoedit (edit without
press F2), also here is a link for dbgrids, sorry I said that i will
do a component but I have been very busy, maybe the next time :)
http://mx.geocities.com/jesusrmx/lazarus/dbgrid_dist_2.tar.gz , I
will send to Michael a patch for fcl/db, but its included in the
archive.

regards.

Jesus Reyes A.