[lazarus] streaming error with TIBDatabase

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Fri May 16 03:20:22 EDT 2003

I checked out using WinCVS but the changes where not there. I tried the viewcvs
of www.freepascal.org and I found it under CVS tag of head.

I will try this tonight.

Regards,

Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: Michael Van Canneyt <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> on 05/16/2003 07:31 AM
GMT

          Michael Van Canneyt           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
 <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be>           Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
                                Subject:      Re: [lazarus] streaming error with
                                     TIBDatabase
          05/16/2003 03:31 PM
            Please respond to
         lazarus at miraclec.com

On Fri, 16 May 2003 hernan.et at pg.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> How can I get the latest copy of fcl?
>
> Here is what I did.
>
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.freepascal.org:/FPC/CVS login
> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.freepascal.org:/FPC/CVS -z 3 update -r FIXES_1_0_0 -Pd
fpc

> I checked the files db.pp and interbase.pp, the only difference I see are
>
> 1. in TIBQuery the property is declared twice in the published section.

This is now fixed (committed 30 seconds ago)

> 2. TDBDataset's Database property was changed from published to public.

This is correct.

Michael.