[lazarus] TDBGrid question

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Mon May 19 04:20:44 EDT 2003

On Mon, 19 May 2003 hernan.et at pg.com wrote:

> Hi Jesus,
>
> I have tried using TDBGrid and it work quite well. But I noticed that I cannot
> scroll backward when my table contains more than 10, (my table contains 56
> rows). I have tried to track it down and it seems that the problem is somewhere
> in TDataset or its parent(s). Can someone have a look  on this?

I've had this issue in the past, and I suspect has something to do with the buffer
scrolling. I have not yet been able to pinpoint the exact error, however.

The procedure you want is in dataset.inc, line 1634

Procedure TDataset.ShiftBuffers (Offset, Distance : longint);

Subprocedure 'shiftbuffersdown'.

I currently do not have enough time to look at it, but if someone else
has, the above info may help to pinpoint the exact problem.

Michael.