[lazarus] What is lazarus used for

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Tue Nov 4 08:45:37 EST 2003

Pierre Kellerman wrote:

>Hi I am just wandering except for testing is anyone actively using
>Lazarus at the moment and if so what kind of products is bing developed
>with lazarus.

CheckBook Tracker is my Lazarus project, and according to Freshmeat, the
second most popular Linux personal finance software, a far second behind
GnuCash.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/cbtracker/?topic_id=75%2C76

I've also written a frontend for rdesktop that looks amazingly like
Microsoft's remote connection manager.

Private use projects that I wrote just for me include a PHP sourcecode
generation utility for writing web database software, and a utility that
rips mailing lists from anywho.com's XML sources and puts it into an
OpenOffice spreadsheet so I can market my computer consulting services
to businesses in my area.

--
Tony Maro
Systems Consultant