[lazarus] Form structure by class reference?

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Fri Nov 7 12:03:50 EST 2003

Well, I've got this bright idea of an ISAPI interface that would create
HTML forms from simple Lazarus forms.  So, what I'm after is what
controls are on the form (label, text, checkbox, buttons, etc.) and the
position so I can create an HTML form based on it.  I might even create
my own special visual components for dropping on a form that are
especially suited to HTML formatting.

I already have the ISAPI component basics completed but wanted an easier
way to display the data on a webpage than hand-coding HTML for it.

Since it's a console only app, I have no need to actually create the
form, I just want to know how it's organized.

Thanks,

-Tony Maro