[lazarus] Patch for menu editor & mask edit

Sun Nov 9 08:45:59 EST 2003

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Tony Maro wrote:

> This patch includes 2 changes:
>
> 1) Menu editor form anchors the components on it more appropriately so
> you can resize to see more of the menu you're working on.
>
> 2) Fixes the date separator issue when working with American /
> international date formats since FPC has the dateseparator as a
> constant, not changable to match your region.

It is changeable, it's a typed constant. By default, however, it is
initialized to '/', and on Windows it is initialized from the system-wide
settings.

If someone knows a foolproof way of initializing it correctly on Linux,
please let me know, and i'll implement it.

Michael.